The 2nd step - Our report is broken down into four categories:
- Human Resources - hiring practices, employment practices, safety committee and programs, etc.
- Property - A site inspection is conducted and reported on. Interviews with top management and employees also help to identify key exposures.
- Liability - Are you protected from lawsuits by your customers? What about lawsuits by your customer's customers?
- Business Income - Are you unnecessarily leaving your business' profit unprotected?
The 3rd step: The 3rd step to a 2-step process?
Yes, if you like our work in steps one and two, then we move forward into step 3. There are two ways to move forward to step 3.
1. We become your broker of record on your insurance program. The same commission you are currently paying your broker for just insurance, now will provide you a Risk Management Services Plan. We will even provide the service on your account without commission until renewal - giving you a risk free trial and us an opportunity to prove we can do what we say what we say!
2. You maintain your relationship with your current broker and pay us a fee for implementing the Risk Management Service Plan.
More information on Risk Management:
- Impact of Reducing the Experience Modifier
- Claims Management Services
- Risk Philosophy
- Exposure Analysis
- Resolution of Exposures